Tristate Office Interiors is a full-service workplace products and solutions dealer featuring the catalogs of over 200 manufacturers of high-quality commercial furniture, ergonomic and acoustical products, movable and demountable wall systems, interior signage systems, fabrics and a host of other innovative, ingenious, and inventive products for the modern interior and exterior work environment.
Larry Feldman is a hands-on career professional focused on the State of Connecticut and Westchester County. Having begun his career as a manager with the manufacturer, Herman Miller, Larry moved to the distribution side working for several major line distributors, was an independent, ten-line, manufacturer’s representative, and owned his own distributorship.
His clients have been large and small and everything in between and from every sector: Corporate, Healthcare, Education, Industrial and Institutional.
It is Larry’s personal mission to help clients understand and negotiate the vast world of workplace products, services, and office trends to meet their aesthetic, functional, operational, budgetary, cultural, and future needs.
Company mission, purpose and passion:
– Provide an unapparelled single-source entity for provisioning high-quality furniture and related services for all industry sectors and price points
– Keep the company of a manageable size and level of efficiency. Stay nimble. Stay humble.
– Hire experienced, dedicated and passionate furniture industry veterans who are a hands-on, single point of contact to the client.
– Out-serve client’s needs and expectations.
– Ask questions and listen, to fully understand the client to provide the very best answer.
– Create individualized, innovative and appropriate solutions for every client.
– Use the best technology available to manage the process and enhance project management.
– Fix problems quickly and thoroughly.
– Future-proof client purchases.
Space Planning, Furniture Layout and CAD Design – experience planning everything from single private offices to 100’s of focused collaborative work areas in open plan offices and beyond.
Procurement – experience in managing single and phased procurement– all sizes, all products.
Creativity – Ability to color outside of the lines to find the absolute best, correct solution.
Project Management – ability to manage projects of all sizes and complexities, anywhere.
Furniture Reconfiguration – capability to reconfigure systems, benching, case goods and walls.
Furniture Delivery and Installation – experience in all aspects of furniture D&I.